Bath and Somer Valley Enterprise Zone
The Bath and Somer Valley Enterprise Zone is spread across 50 hectares in two locations in the centre of Bath and the Somer Valley. It provides a mix of iconic office and high value manufacturing spaces, linked to the region’s world-renowned advanced engineering clusters with the potential to create 6,000 jobs.
Bath Quays is in the heart of the vibrant and globally outstanding city of Bath with excellent connections to London (1 hour 15 minutes) and Bristol (10 minutes).
Bath is an incredible city, full of history, energy and proven success.
Bath Quays Key features:
- A new commercial quarter and central business district
- Flexible workspace options including new Grade A office space, a residential quarter and leisure facilities
- Potential to deliver approximately 1 million sq ft of workspace
- 700,000 strong workforce – the most skilled of any English city region
- Well connected – 40 trains to London and approximately 120 to Bristol each day, plus good access to the M4 and direct cycle links to Bristol
- Existing occupiers include: BMT, Buro Happold, Future Publishing
- Legal and General are preferred development partner for a new office-led, mixed use scheme at Bath Quays North
Somer Valley is a greenfield former industrial development site strategically located 30 minutes from both Bath and Bristol.
Somer Valley Key features:
- Allocated greenfield development site
- 13.5 hectares
- Potential to deliver 540,000 sq m of bespoke employment floor space
- Existing skilled workforce
- Perfect for office and manufacturing
- Bristol, Bath and Bristol Airport are all within 30 minutes’ drive. The site is located on the A362 with direct access to the A37, linking south to the A303 and north to the M4 and M5 motorways