Filton is on the north fringe of Bristol close to the M4/M5 motorway interchange with direct east-west access to London and Cardiff and access to the Midlands and South West.
Already home to the UK’s largest aerospace cluster and world leading cutting-edge aerospace and aviation technology by Airbus, Rolls Royce, GKN and others, plans are underway at Filton for an aerospace park with a focus on high value design, advanced manufacturing, defence and research.
- A concentrated employment area close to homes and amenities
- Highly sought-after area in terms of location, profile, access and workforce
- Includes The Mall at Cribbs Causeway, a 1.8 million sq ft retail/leisure park (Jct 17, M5).
- Metrobus connections, adjacent rail station and only minutes from the motorway network
- Excellent transport links to Wales, the M4 and M5, and the rest of the national motorway network
- Developable employment land across several sites including:
Airbus recently invested £40m in the development of the Airbus Wing Integration Centre. GKN Aerospace are investing £32m in a new global technology centre, and Baylis Estates are developing a new £28m ice rink and sky diving centre at Filton. With an established track record of delivering cutting-edge aerospace design and technology, Filton Enterprise Area can help you take your business into the future.